Do You Have What It Takes To Join the ding! Team
ding! Marketing Studio is hiring a Part-time Marketing Assistant. This employee will report directly to the Director Of Marketing and serve as a key liaison between ding! Marketing Studio clients and ding! leadership. The ideal candidate has advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite, great communication skills (oral and written), and an academic background in marketing and/or advertising. Ability to use photo-editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator) is preferred but not required.
A ding! Marketing Studio Marketing Assistant…
- Compiles, organizes and presents data related to clients’ social media activities, marketing expenditures, and reporting benchmarks as outlined by ding! mktg.
- Collects and analyzes competitor information for monthly client reports.
- Prepares drafts of content for blogs, featured editorials, social media feeds, newsletters, presentations, and official communication on behalf of ding! clients.
- Performs marketing research tasks to identify trends and client opportunities.
- Fields emails and calls on behalf of the firm and client marketing departments.
- Schedules and maintains clients’ appearance opportunities.
- Assists with promotional activities and events.
- Manages database of vendors, advertising partners, and strategic business partners.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a creative cover letter and resume package that includes prior experience (paid, unpaid internship, and volunteer) in the marketing field.
Please also submit a writing sample that illustrates familiarity with press release writing and/or target market engagement.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Part-time Marketing Assistant” in the subject line. No calls please.
Ideal candidates will be contacted via email to complete a short online survey. Upon successful completion, a hiring interview will be scheduled.
Estimated Start Date: July 1, 2014